ThatLowChevys LBZ Duramax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
And we have the alpine head unit I installed. I meant to grab a picture of the sub and amp setup but I’ve got a car seat base back there and didn’t feel like moving it lol

DirtBag

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority here, but I personally think tow mirrors look gawdy about 99% of the time. If you don't "need" them, I think these trucks look so much better with standard sized mirrors.

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score
Today I finally put on the $150 RanchHand style bumper, had to sand/strip off all the paint and redo it. But I think it came out great. Also found the drivers bumper bracket was broken and causing the random squeak I’d hear over bumps

Attachments

• IMG_8639.jpeg
    IMG_8639.jpeg
    497.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8638.jpeg
    IMG_8638.jpeg
    591.1 KB · Views: 5

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score
Yesterday I got around to installing the 4” exhaust kit I got in sometime last week. Nothing was wrong with the old setup but being dumped in front of the passenger tire made a hell of a drone on the highway and especially when we went to Iowa/Nebraska I wanted to beat my head on the wheel. Went with a Diamond Eye kit, and honestly looking back I should’ve went with MBRP. The instructions for the Diamond Eye were very vague at most. And the fitment of the pipes into each other was awful. Next weekend I’ll try to get it all Migged up so I won’t have to worry about the cheap a$$ clamps rusting off. Overall the install was smooth and it took the noise away from the cab. Now I can actually hear the tires on the road.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also not a huge fan of the exhaust tip I guess you’d call it. Maybe I’ll put the 6” tip I’ve got on and trim the pipe back some.