Texas Roll Call!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z71Brother

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well! Who’s trying to go then? I guess just never paid attention to the “all GM full size truck” part, I’ll cruise out for sure next year.

I’m still set on having a GMT400 meet though, even if it’s just me by myself haha.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went to the c10 nationals last year. Won’t go back. If you’re not a big name builder then your dirt on the bottom of the shoe. Every single truck that won was built by a shop, mostly by hills hot rods. Beautiful trucks, down right amazing, but there was some garage builds that were top notch and didn’t get the respect.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I went to the c10 nationals last year. Won’t go back. If you’re not a big name builder then your dirt on the bottom of the shoe. Every single truck that won was built by a shop, mostly by hills hot rods. Beautiful trucks, down right amazing, but there was some garage builds that were top notch and didn’t get the respect.
That's sad. There's several amazing garage/driveway builds in the membership here....
Maybe we need to have our own show then?

Z71Brother

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That’s all I need to hear, was worried about that. I’ve been in a few shows with other projects I have and been harassed or ignored because I’m not a “builder”.

So right now I have at least 20+ interested. I think that’s enough to at least “hangout” together and eat tacos/drink beer haha.

I’ll continue conversations with dealership, does anyone have opinion on a date?

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
That’s all I need to hear, was worried about that. I’ve been in a few shows with other projects I have and been harassed or ignored because I’m not a “builder”.

So right now I have at least 20+ interested. I think that’s enough to at least “hangout” together and eat tacos/drink beer haha.

I’ll continue conversations with dealership, does anyone have opinion on a date?
This is next year, correct? Main weekend I have busy in the spring is the week of April 10-20. That's Lone Star Roundup car show and that's my biggest and best event of the year. Middle of February and March probably have shows but they're not as big.
I definitely want to come to this; Marshall isn't too super far from Houston.

Jvalaniz

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Thought I had posted on here, but I guess not, I was born and raised in Pasadena, but have lived in Conroe for the last 5 years. I’ve owned my baby since 94

5.3 L83 with 8l90

Attachments

• IMG_8974.jpeg
    IMG_8974.jpeg
    343.6 KB · Views: 5

Z71Brother

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is next year, correct? Main weekend I have busy in the spring is the week of April 10-20. That's Lone Star Roundup car show and that's my biggest and best event of the year. Middle of February and March probably have shows but they're not as big.
I definitely want to come to this; Marshall isn't too super far from Houston.

Yes of course! Next year if we can get something organized this year far as when and where type stuff, a.k.a the “finer details”.

I was thinking something late summer/mid-fall just so it’s cooler out for sure.

I think for now, I know we can do the Chevrolet dealer in Marshall just because they are wholesomely willing to help us out and put it on. Maybe next year we do like Fredericksburg! We will see. I know the drive to see my brother is about 3 hours down from Marshall to Houston.