TBI whipple

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found this Whipple for a TBI on CL, does it look complete? Been on there for awhile so sent an email to see if it has the Whipple chip, not to sure on what else might be missing

You must be registered for see images attach

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's badass. I don't care what it's missing. If you don't buy it I will. How much is he askibg?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah looks like he's got a sprayer plate under the TBI.

Honestly if that's all he has, it's missing a LOT of stuff, most of it very hard to source on its own. Even things that seem simple like some idler pulleys, they have custom brackets to attach 'em, stuff like that.

For a real eye opener, here's what is likely a complete Whipple TBI kit:

Richard

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks was kinda figuring it was missing a decent ammount, been for sale since the fall, if it was more complete was gonna make an offer, but hard as hell to find the missing parts now a days, could have had a rebuilt complete kit for $1,500 last year regret not getting it lol

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I realistic price for what's pictured is more like $500 if you ask me. I would have paid that and fabricated the missing stuff.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
A buddy of mine has an incomplete tbi whipple. He is missing a couple of pullies and the nose cone piece. They are almost impossible to find without having to buy another kit just for parts.

The parts are no longer made and whipple will not make them.

Keepinitoldskool

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hence why you have to fabricate them. It's not that difficult for a shop with a CNC to make those missing brackets and peices. Might get a little expensive if you don't have friends in the business but I do. My wife was a welder and also ran a CNC machine for a private jet manufacturer for about 7 years and still has a lot of friends that work there.