Tapatalk App Push Notifications?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
you guys would really want a notification? You'll get millions of notifications in a matter of seconds!!!!

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Just the ones I subscribe to. My friend has it on Android and it works awesome. You select which ones you want to get notifications for. I just didn't know if it was possible to get them on iPhone.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
oh weird, i got a Blackberry, and hate tapatalk... its super super slow, the posts are very clear and its complicated for nothing. I just made a thumbnail on my home page that brings me right to GMT400 home page online.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I don't get push notifications either. I have the option for the other forums I am on, but not this one.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im android......and they worked automatically soon as i downloaded taptalk from the get-go..........thats weird

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I turned the notifications off because they annoy me I'm on android

Sent from my static android

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah when im at work.....they get really really annoying....especially when im in my bosses office trying to have a professional conversation......