Tapatalk App Push Notifications?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
On the tapatalk app for iPhone it says to contact the forum admins or the app directors to see if push notifications can be used for the forum. Does anyone know if it is possible to have them sent to my phone while using the app? Thanks for any and all help.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I use tapatalk on my Android phone, and the push notifications work great! So push notifications are active!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The heck are push notifications?

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The heck are push notifications?

-Sent from my twin turbo Desire using diesel fuel.-

The notification you get in your status bar when you receive a PM. You can set it up to notify you for different things I think too.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Yeah I just can't get it to actually "pop up" on my phone if someone replies to a thread or something. I have to actually go into the app and refresh it myself. Just figured I would ask if I could get it to pop up like a text message on my iPhone. Yours is android so it could be different.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
You have to subscribe to whatever thread then when people reply it will pop up and tell,you

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2