Tahoe limited ppv gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure what all vehicles had them, but know limited and PPV had them, 120 or 130 mph speedo. Few and far between where I am anymore....

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I think there's one at my local pull and pay. I'm kind of kicking myself for not nabbing the lights out of the front bumper. Even if I don't run them someone here would want them. Of course the bumper was dinged and the only diesel out there was missing it's bumper.

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guy didn't wanna part with it, but the complete Z71 interior i bought for mine, I did grab the switch tho, but wanted to get the grille, bumper and lights n stuff. Guy didn't want to part with it just yet. Now they getting hard to find....

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guess I should have waited to make this post, found 3 of em now. Going to get one and a center console in a lil bit. Eventually want the PPV cluster tho, I can hit 100 pretty easy now, even all stock lol