Tag lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
If you're referring to the license plate lights, they should get power from the tail lights. What happened to the ones that came on bumper? They should be wired.

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They should have a plug on the taillight harness and their own harness. But if you don't have the harness or lights you can buy a cheap socket and wire them into the tails. I have an aftermarket one from lmc if you're interested. I bought it and wanted a factory one instead. So it's brand new.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The wire color at the rear harness would be brown, and of course a ground to the frame.

Richard

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
If you're referring to the license plate lights, they should get power from the tail lights. What happened to the ones that came on bumper? They should be wired.

The state of Delaware didn't like those so I had to put aftermarket ones in and that was a chore in itself

Sent from my 3/4 ton iPhone

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
How is the state going to tell you to change factory equipment? I have part of a tag light harness in my garage if you need it