Swamp Hound's 1997 Yukon Z71 Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Unless I can't pull the extra 60 bucks for some reason or have a massive change of heart, I'm going with the first.

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Can I just take a minute to kiss Superlift's butt? This kit rides like a dream. Words cannot describe how comfortable it is to drive my truck at 75 mph. If you're debating RCX vs Super, just get the Superlift and pat yourself on the back every time you drive it.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Can I just take a minute to kiss Superlift's butt? This kit rides like a dream. Words cannot describe how comfortable it is to drive my truck at 75 mph. If you're debating RCX vs Super, just get the Superlift and pat yourself on the back every time you drive it.

I've been looking at their lift for my blazer...

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Nice build. Why are you thinking of going with such a wide tire?
Only because boggers come in such a wide size with a tire hight of 35". I think nitto makes a 35x15.50, but I would rather run a bogger if I can get the money. If not, I'll probably end up with a more typical 35x12.50 setup.