Suggestions on lifted 1993 k1500 single headlight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ebowers_33

Reaction score
hello everyone, Im quite new to the whole forum type but anyways I have a 1993 k1500 that i picked up a little while ago and feel as if theres something missing. Im not quite sure if its a new bumper, cab lights, bull bar, brush guard, tow mirrors or maybe a cowl hood. But i was wondering what you guys think and maybe yall could throw some opinions out there! thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

ebowers_33

Reaction score
Those just aren't the headlights, those are just the LEDs wired to the parking lights. I have 8000k HIDs for the headlights.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
truck looks good. some of he mods arent my taste but interesting. as for whats missing? depends personally. i like to look at the back of a lifted truck to see a big pig back there. you could work on interior mods. tow mirrors might be a nice option theres tons to choose from. id leave a bull bar or push bar off or anything like that.

ebowers_33

Reaction score
truck looks good. some of he mods arent my taste but interesting. as for whats missing? depends personally. i like to look at the back of a lifted truck to see a big pig back there. you could work on interior mods. tow mirrors might be a nice option theres tons to choose from. id leave a bull bar or push bar off or anything like that.

Thanks, just trying to do something different that you dont normally see everyday.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
Those just aren't the headlights, those are just the LEDs wired to the parking lights. I have 8000k HIDs for the headlights.

Red lights on the front of a car is illegal. Blue is also illegal.

If you want to keep that style of headlight, find some that use amber or white LEDs.

94Cheyenne

W/T 4 Life...
Reaction score
Pro-comp style prerunner bar and two round headlights looks great on the w/t or cheyenne grills imo.

No i'm not biased.