stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
Already at 27.5K, this one might go for a pretty penny! You don't see too many 1990 K1500 GMT400s in mint condition with only 1237 original miles.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
That's a beautiful scene.

Southern trucks never cease to amaze me. :roflbow:
Not exactly southern. One owner out of N Missouri and sold out of S Iowa. A LOT of elbow grease and refinishing underneath over the past three years. I've moved on to the front end now. I'll post some updates in my "G Wagon" build thread. Thanks for the compliment! She's my "metal child". :Big Laugh: :Big Laugh:

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not exactly southern. One owner out of N Missouri and sold out of S Iowa. A LOT of elbow grease and refinishing underneath over the past three years. I've moved on to the front end now. I'll post some updates in my "G Wagon" build thread. Thanks for the compliment! She's my "metal child". :Big Laugh: :Big Laugh:
Well, your hard work shines well on you, and the truck. :roflbow:

Now I gotta go find that thread of yours.

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
Well, your hard work shines well on you, and the truck. :roflbow:

Now I gotta go find that thread of yours.
Like I said, I need to update. I finished restoring the passenger side front end and I have new Bilstein front shocks and inner/outer tie rods to be put on. I'll probably have it done along with a front end alignment over the Christmas break.

TonyM

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Already at 27.5K, this one might go for a pretty penny! You don't see too many 1990 K1500 GMT400s in mint condition with only 1237 original miles.

I wonder why the window sticker doens't match the truck

johnckhall

GO DAWGS!!!
Reaction score
I wonder why the window sticker doens't match the truck
Interesting. I see the window sticker says K8LZ1 and the glove box and tow tag says KBLZ1. Unless that's an 8 printed on the truck tags too. The window sticker looks original and not a reprint.

Edit: I don't see where the discrepancy is now. The listing details from BAT show the same VIN as the window sticker. I guess what I thought was a B is actually an 8.

Last edited: