stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just looked at the add, ca truck with nv plates, wonder if it won't pass smog or just came into the state.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score
Oh no Gavin is looking for another truck

Yeah I have been lol, cheap beaters less than $1000 with a manual and a V8. I'm not feeling the V6 life anymore I've got that out of my system. Was also looking at cheap ass beater suburbans and S10s. Next truck I might buy may be a 90s S10, figured it's something new lol

Buy it or I'm coming out there with a trailer and I'll take it home,

Maybe if my dodge was in need of a replacement I'd get it but it has your name all over it! Especially the two day drive haha

Last edited:

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I have been lol, cheap beaters less than $1000 with a manual and a V8. I'm not feeling the V6 life anymore I've got that out of my system. Was also looking at cheap ass beater suburbans and S10s. Next truck I might buy may be a 90s S10, figured it's something new lol

Look over here in redding Craig's, I've been seeing a few cheap beaters an if I didn't have some much other crap I have to pay I'd get me one so I have something till the 94 is done
Here's a cheapish v8, pretty sure he'd go less
https://redding.craigslist.org/cto/d/need-gone-asap-89-chevy/6345919420.html