stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
1st things 1st, I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, and you'll never hear me claim I'm right in the head.
But please tell me I'm not the only one who gets annoyed with silly simple $#!+ like:
1) Cadillac converter. It's Catalytic.
2) Camaro owners for sale ads selling their "Camero.
3) Car dealerships listing "2-door" as a feature for a Corvette.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol! Pretty sure that was not a factory or even a dealer installed graphics package.
I was good up until the "Vortec Induction". Lol!
I was good with the heartbeat logo, the bowtie was ok but didn't add anything, the LA freeway layout of stripes was my turning point but "VORTEC INDUCTION" did me in.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
1st things 1st, I'm not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, and you'll never hear me claim I'm right in the head.
But please tell me I'm not the only one who gets annoyed with silly simple $#!+ like:
1) Cadillac converter. It's Catalytic.
2) Camaro owners for sale ads selling their "Camero.
3) Car dealerships listing "2-door" as a feature for a Corvette.
Absolutely! I have to search Camaro as Camero because of people who don't pay attention to what they are selling.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Absolutely! I have to search Camaro as Camero because of people who don't pay attention to what they are selling.
I assume if the person isn't bright enough to be able to put more thought into their ad then I don't want to have an interaction with them so I don't even worry about the ads I'm missing because the seller is low on the IQ scale. I also don't both with ads with little to no description or the ones with the 1 horrible picture from the 3rd floor of their apartment taken from the window through the screen. I figure if you're that lazy you most likely haven't been any less lazy with the upkeep of the POS you're trying to unload

/rant :lol:

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was good with the heartbeat logo, the bowtie was ok but didn't add anything, the LA freeway layout of stripes was my turning point but "VORTEC INDUCTION" did me in.
:Big Laugh: This made me laugh out loud. At first I thought it was maybe some promotional thing for the first year of the vortec, but the truck is a 97. Other than the gratuitous graphics, it's actually a pretty straight truck inside and out.