STROKER rcsb sierra bagged build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got bored today so this is what happens... lol

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
why is that lol... he is ok he is a old hippy guy can be a d**k.. all my neighbor are cool they are all car people.. my mom and dad live on the other side and he keeps all his racing mower stuff in my shop.. the guy on the other side of the road has a OBS rcsb with a nasty BBC.. i will see if i can get some pix..

dkennedy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I meant I need a neighbor like you because you like to do stuffs... all my neighbor does is drink beer and hand me wrenches (sometimes he even hands me the right one on the third or fourth try).

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I meant I need a neighbor like you because you like to do stuffs... all my neighbor does is drink beer and hand me wrenches (sometimes he even hands me the right one on the third or fourth try).

My neighbors don't help me lol.. I pulled the motor all by myself today.. I did all the frame work by myself.. even when I did my LS swap I was by my lonesome.. I raced for 10 year and maybe once a month I mite have someone come by.. the first few year my only help was the wife.. had her out there helping me change a rear end or pull the motor lol.. but she was my tire pressure person, no one touched my tires but her lol..