stock radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burgett2103

Reaction score
I've got stock one laying around out of a '98. The fan on the back is no longer on it and a couple of the lights are out on some of the buttons. Let me know if you're interested.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pay the shipping and you can have mine, couple lights are out though kinda a PITA

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks folks!! (don't mean to hijack, but...) What I need is a complete working radio (lights on mine are out), or just two of the small push out knobs.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Also not meant to high-jack, but i recently replaced my FM/AM stereo head unit in my 95 with a 1.5-DIN flip-down head unit with radio, cassette and cd player all built-in. Grant it was a Made-in-China special, but it works great(except has no anti-skip). Back to the point, my original head unit WAS working flawlessly, it performed excellent pre-removal, and only problem is one of the knobs is chipped(someone probably bumped it around here). If anyone wants it, I will package it up and ship the cheapest I can find. If ya need parts off it, that's also fine. It is JUST am/fm stereo, no cassette option or anything.

-Mike
Mississippi's Old Body Style Club
President

borahshadow

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Also not meant to high-jack, but i recently replaced my FM/AM stereo head unit in my 95 with a 1.5-DIN flip-down head unit with radio, cassette and cd player all built-in. Grant it was a Made-in-China special, but it works great(except has no anti-skip). Back to the point, my original head unit WAS working flawlessly, it performed excellent pre-removal, and only problem is one of the knobs is chipped(someone probably bumped it around here). If anyone wants it, I will package it up and ship the cheapest I can find. If ya need parts off it, that's also fine. It is JUST am/fm stereo, no cassette option or anything.

-Mike
Mississippi's Old Body Style Club
President
I've got one out of my 97 that AFAIK had all the lights and everything else worked fine. It's the kind with the slave CD player. If anybody still needs one PM me.