stepside 454SS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
I didn't know where to post this but the other day im cruising around in my '93 and i see a blaze orange SCSB step side sporting the 454SS decals.. didn't know if its real or a fake, or if it was a weird Dealership conversion? next time i see it i'll try to snap a photo of it to show you guys. thanks for any info!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Definetly fake... or could be some one who put a step side box his truck... could be someone who cloned a 454ss, but pt a step side box... could be a step side box with 454ss sticker for s... could be all sorts of things... those stickers are a credit card and a click away on ebay.... lol

Revelation

Wyoming Dreamn'
Reaction score
yup If I had a dollar for every gas dually I'v ever seen with 454 SS decals on on the bed side I'd have college paid for, for all 3 of my kids

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The fact that it was orange besides the sportside bed didn't set of alarms?

No, there were never any 454SS sportsides that rolled off the assembly line. I've seen one that was a legit 454SS that they swapped a sportside bed onto and then put on the correct stickers and all.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
what everyone else said , people will stick anything on the sides of their vehicles its kinda like the "turbo" the honda boys put on their cars . if it has a turbo cool by all means rep it, but the other day i seen a dodge ram and on the side of the bed it had the decals Z#1 <in the design of the OBS z71 stickers :bs: