static drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
What's an extra 5mm ? Lol

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

llcjr

Reaction score
Man this makes me want to finish my truck!!!! For the front tire size, don't want to insalt any one in any way... they are all beautiful trucks!!! but don't you guys find 225 or even 245 kind of dinky on the front? I'm going to be running a 255, and was running the 255 on my 5/7 drop...

I had 255 with a 5/7 they were ok but still had a gap between my tire and fender so I went down a inch when I went down that tire size was a disaster nothing but rubbing issues because I closes the gap between the tires and fenders so I was forced to go to 245 and that still rubs just not bad ass the 255 and 225 aren't a bad tires size to me depends on what on your plans to the truck I like the drag look so I try to go as wide as I can in the back and skinny in the front my plans for my truck is more of a straight line beast then a Corning one

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Couple of damn nice trucks!!! And members of the 'color-matched mirror' club! YES!

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just waxed

Sorry didnt think they were so blurry