static drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the only one I have right now, I had some trouble with the truck that started the day after I put the wheels on, so I haven't had much driving time since then.

You must be registered for see images attach

I like it, what are your tire sizes? Im thinking of doing a 2/4 drop on 20's

midnight52

Reaction score

Its a work in progress, but liking it so far. Love the OBS, will never get rid of it. Anyone have any opinions or ideas? Please feel free to comment, will not be offended.

Rick1991

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Its a work in progress, but liking it so far. Love the OBS, will never get rid of it. Anyone have any opinions or ideas? Please feel free to comment, will not be offended.

I like it man, looks really clean. In my opinion the front should go lower, maybe you left the spacer in? And the super bulky wind gaurds should go.

midnight52

Reaction score
The wind guards are gone now, but the rest is still the same. I had plans to shave the steps, door handles, stake pockets, gas lid, mold the rollpan, change the grill to the Chevy grill without the bowtie and a phantom billet grill. I also planned on blacking the truck out as well, but the more i look on here, the more ideas i get so i'm unsure what i want to do with her now. :banghead::banghead:

nailhead

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My name is dan. Long time reader of gmt400 but first time posting anything. Here is a pic of my 91 gmc that I have had for almost 15 years. She was totally stock when I got her. I dropped her 5 in the front and 9 in the rear.