Starting point. CCECSB (Crew Cab extended Cab Short Bed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdTinyCCEC

Reaction score
That is pretty cool!! I’m generally not a topper guy but this truck is screaming for a nice fitted one. And dare I say on this forum a 12v Cummins and a manual transmission to top it off.
I was going to swap a Cummins in to it but , the guy’s selling the motors charge by the ounce. I’m probably going to throw in another 6.5 for now.

e-fin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody gives away Cummins. You better really have deep pockets. Plus side is if done right with mechanical injection system it could be a very sought after truck if you ever get out of it. Things never seem to work out that way and I’m guessing this kind of thinking is what gets us all in trouble but fun to spend somebody else’s money anyways. Cool truck!

Europaman

Reaction score
The sticker in the window of the Dodge will lead you to the trucks builder Bayer Auto Inc. which is now the one mentioned above, Bayer Truck and Equipment. There you will find a history of the company.

Last edited:

qulino

Reaction score
I have had good experiences with my CCECSB, no issues with the headliner or carpet seams so far. If you are thinking about a Cummins swap, just a heads up, those engines can be pricey. Deep pockets are required. But, it is always fun dreaming up the perfect truck mods, right? Man, that limo Top Kick is straight-up B.A. Imagine rolling in that with airbags and massive 22s. A "I know how to waste money" cool.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I have had good experiences with my CCECSB, no issues with the headliner or carpet seams so far. If you are thinking about a Cummins swap, just a heads up, those engines can be pricey. Deep pockets are required. But, it is always fun dreaming up the perfect truck mods, right? Man, that limo Top Kick is straight-up B.A. Imagine rolling in that with airbags and massive 22s. A "I know how to waste money" cool.

Pics!