Spyder headlamps.....my take on 'em...and LIGHTING in general

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
oh the horror!

what dick!

now i have to sell these useless *****.

well, the only thing i got going for me is you can't buy these separate from the lamps...at least i've never seen them available on any of the site i frequent from across the pond.

i'll have to e-bay the bitches with the harness and hope someone bites........damn it, i'm pissed at my ****** junk anesthetized brain cells......i ****** KNOW better too.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Hey, don't beat yourself up. We all have those "WTF" moments once in a while. I'm sure someone across the pond will enjoy them!

thanks

i know man....but by this time i know beter.....i like to think i'm pretty well versed with this stuff...after all this time on this thread and the countless hours i've spent researching this is freshman ****......

i've had my eyes on the ones on e-bay for a LONG time....they're actually Jackson's, but i never had a NEED for them and i thought what the hell, i need Oscars so why not kill two chickens with one stick.....well, now i'm STUCK.....LOL.

gotta figure out how to post on e-bay UK and Australia......i'll let em go for a song too.

here's Jax's add....only his are for RHT.....i'll probably buy these just on general principal now.....idiot

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cibie-OSCAR...ash=item33cbd9c7cb:g:QVwAAOSwcUBYUuC0&vxp=mtr

n8pu

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i know man....but by this time i know beter.....i like to think i'm pretty well versed with this stuff...after all this time on this thread and the countless hours i've spent researching this is freshman ****......

Could this be called a brain fart? :oops:

deejaaa

Became Less Of A Human 5-13-18
Reaction score
Clinton is selling his lights and offered them to me.
imag0860-jpg.39626

imag0861-jpg.39627

that would be so cool. i'm guessing they are for LHD? no matter. i want them and will figure that out later.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stupid Chinesium headlight bracket
You must be registered for see images

Oh well it was a good excuse to swap the lenses onto the factory brackets. Much more solid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Clinton is selling his lights and offered them to me.
imag0860-jpg.39626

imag0861-jpg.39627

that would be so cool. i'm guessing they are for LHD? no matter. i want them and will figure that out later.

oh man that's cool news! i'm glad for you

those low beams are adjustable for LHD and RHD, just flip a lever....the high beams are the same everywhere. it's good to hear they'll be going to a great home.

see that little arrow <--> on the right side of the low beam......means it can dip both ways....

Last edited: