Sport mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
The only thing I could think of, is because they think the tahoe is power? As far as bolting up, I'm 99.9 percant sure that It will

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
They'll work. Some people like 'em, some don't. I've had 'em. Now I don't! Eric ^^^ has em!
The mirrors are very small, & tucked close to the body. The passenger side is not convex, so it doesn't say 'Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear'. Gotta have your head on a swivel in heavy traffic.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those will look good I'm sure but the stock mirrors are bad enough to see out of. I can't imagine using those...

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Just remember you can't see to save your life out of those mirrors! Literally!

bigblue24

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have those not installed yet waiting to get them painted

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They will bolt up ive done them on a 98 Tahoe before and ended up changing them back out becouse the owner couldnt see out of them

nate3531

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm not concerned about seeing out of them, I have all the headrests removed in my 2D and I have no blind spot a car can hide in, and I always turn my head, I have never relied on mirrors ever. My mirrors are worn and loose and squeak all the time. If I'm going to replace them I want something sportier.

Thanks for all the advise though