Side window deflector help needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stringer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey i just put on new factory styled side mirror replacements in a 1996 c1500, then went to install AVS side window deflector (the one with the tape) and the profile just did not fit in the area where it overlaps the side mirrors so i had to return it. It seems perhaps the replacement mirrors, at the base, stick out a little more than the originals.

Is there another side window deflector that would work in this situation? Thank you for reading.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you trim the deflectors?
My 400 and both my 800's have them (they were a must when I was a smoker, and now I just like the styling) and I have only ever used AVS, but Lund and Weather Tech also make them.

Big G

Reaction score
I have a set of weather tech window deflectors on my Burb and they fit very well. I Also like that they don’t use double sided tape to secure them in place

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I quit using AVS after getting a set of EGR in channels a couple trucks ago, and the fit by far surpasses AVS. Plus theirs runs all the way down the front of the window. Looks better, and helps hold them in.
It also didn't help that AVS's customer service was garbage, when I needed it for my wife's Acadia. They basicly told me good luck and have a nice day.

Haven't used them on a gmt400, but going by past experience, they should be a winner.

https://egrusa.com/search/ymms_resu...e_=Chevrolet&model_=C1500&submodel_=Silverado