Speakers not working? Cant figure it out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HudsonSmith

Reaction score
Well guys I got in my truck and my speakers werent working. So I started checking fuses and connections. Everything is good. But my amp is flashing saying LO? What does this mean? ANY help would be appreciated!

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hmmm, never had an amp say that before....I take it everything is wired up correctly and it's seeing the correct ohms and such? Have you checked the speakers themselves to make sure they aren't smoked/shorted?

HudsonSmith

Reaction score
Hooked them up in a buddys truck. They worked fine. Im clueless. Its probably something so simple that im overlooking.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
If in doubt, check the amp's manual, it should have a "legend" showing what all codes mean.

HudsonSmith

Reaction score
I got them working guys. Like I said, it was something simple. Just reran the ground wire and it fixed it! Thats for the help anyways guys!

Chevyboy95

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
LO probably meant low voltage, so the bad ground wasnt giving sufficient connection so it was receiving low voltage/ only voltage it had was in the caps. I bet if you had put a multimeter on it, it would only have read about 5v

HudsonSmith

Reaction score
Sorry for not getting back with you guys sooner! But yes its about 5 miles South of Batesville. If you dont know where that is then its about 25-30 miles southwest of Oxford.