spare tire tools an jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking for the spare tire tools that lift/drop the spare tire, an also looking for the factory jack, an if you have the container that holds them to if you have it gray in color an it's for a extracab Thanks.

lance

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Shoot me a p.m. on how much $ on the tools an jack only including shipping if you don't mind thanks Lance.
Zip is 25403

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go find an OBS on a used car lot and take it for a test drive. :naughty:

I was pretty pissed after buying my Suburban to find that the tool compartment was completely empty. No tools, jack or anything.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go find an OBS on a used car lot and take it for a test drive. :naughty:

I was pretty pissed after buying my Suburban to find that the tool compartment was completely empty. No tools, jack or anything.

I've been doing that for years and thought I was the only guy that took those **hmmm--lemme--see** test drives.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been doing that for years and thought I was the only guy that took those **hmmm--lemme--see** test drives.

hehe...Well, I didn't have to actually test drive them. Since I do work for the used car lots in the area, I just looked to see if any of the OBS trucks on the lots had some tools. :naughty: