spare tire tools an jack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
i took mine out becuase a) it would no longer work and b) thats where i put my sub. i also ended up using the jack in a shooting bench i made.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I have tried taking that box out from under my seat there, of course they have to run the bolt through the floor from the top instead of running it from underneath, so the nut is stripped and rusted.

silverado_06

Resident Canuck.
Reaction score
I have tried taking that box out from under my seat there, of course they have to run the bolt through the floor from the top instead of running it from underneath, so the nut is stripped and rusted.

it seriously took me like 45 minutes to take that box out. i was doing it at home on the street with the most basic of hand tools. my dad has a 40x60 shop not 15 min away full of everyhting i'd ever need, but it became one of those jobs that piss you off so much that it becomes a battle that wouldn't feel right if i had of given up and gone to the shop.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
it seriously took me like 45 minutes to take that box out. i was doing it at home on the street with the most basic of hand tools. my dad has a 40x60 shop not 15 min away full of everyhting i'd ever need, but it became one of those jobs that piss you off so much that it becomes a battle that wouldn't feel right if i had of given up and gone to the shop.

Exactly, although my buddy Joe's dad has an Acetylene torch and 2 propane bottle torches, I didn't think it was worth the gas and the GAS to take a plastic box out that holds a Jack that won't even lift my truck anyways. But I did almost pop a blood vessel trying to hold the backseat up to take the lid off that box when this thing was sitting on that seat..

You must be registered for see images