Source for Dash bulb tint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
You can get small pieces out of an older 81-87 gm cluster, look for one with idiot lights instead of gauges. Should be able to get one for free or cheap.

A friend of mine used the red from the idiot lights to replace the green diffuser for the turn signals on his 82... not hard to cut with an exacto knife and make a few holes to hold it in place.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You can use the testers model paint.... Used it my self a few times on some.......:hidesbehindsofa: Honda's :hidesbehindsofa: i've owned in the past... Just use a light coat. Works great..

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
You can use the testers model paint.... Used it my self a few times on some.......:hidesbehindsofa: Honda's :hidesbehindsofa: i've owned in the past... Just use a light coat. Works great..

Their 'candy' or 'clear red, clear blue, green, yellow' etc. colors work and still let the light through with a light coat.