soon to be dropped scsb 96 color opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beaver's Chevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are check www.4wheelonline.com they have them oh they are now under the american racing name and not kmc
direct link
http://4wheelonline.com/American_Racing_Series_VN701_Custom_Wheels.136095.609944

Awesome! Thank you very much.

I noticed you have a staggered set up, at least on tires. How's the tire wear? I've always had staggered set up on my cars, but the local wheel guy recommended against it due to Chevy's eating up tires in front. I don't think I'm going to get the look/profile I want using the same size front a rear since the rear has a more narrow trac and I'm not fond of using spacers.

Thanks, Erin

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
several of these trucks have staggered setups youll be fine . I dont remember how wide my backs are off hand but the are pretty damn wide

Beaver's Chevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
several of these trucks have staggered setups youll be fine . I dont remember how wide my backs are off hand but the are pretty damn wide

What wheel diameter and widths are your rims with those tires? Do you have clearance issues with the bed on?

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
I cant photoshop worth a crap but i can say that those wheels will look great on there!

Here's one of mine with Nova's on it, I can't decide if I like the machined and black or the chrome!

You must be registered for see images attach

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry man those arent my wheels i found the image on google and i wanna see what they would look like