some pictures of my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red97k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is what it looked like pretty much stock, back in 2006, i got it in the summer of 05.
You must be registered for see images attach

This is what it looked like after i put some 285/75/16 bfg all terrains, debadged it and new wheels. and cranked the t bars

Now i just added some 1" ord zero rates, and lifted it 1" in the rear to level it out i think it looks good.

It has a slight rake to it now

Last edited:

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good man, you should either gloss up that front bumper or put some flat paint on that back bumper.

red97k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good man, you should either gloss up that front bumper or put some flat paint on that back bumper.

The front bumper is linxed, But is the only thing on the truck that is getting bedlined. Im not guna do my rockers or anything.

Edit: and also i was cleaning out my garage and i found that dirty old school bug deflector so i put it back on just for fun.

red97k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
looks good, whats next?

I have big plans for this truck, I always have. I plan to keep it till the day i die. I am eventualy going to sas it. I have a 6 lug 14 bolt sf that came out of a light duty k2500 4x4. that i am going to swap in. I have so many plans for this truck i just dont have the money lol.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
I have big plans for this truck, I always have. I plan to keep it till the day i die. I am eventualy going to sas it. I have a 6 lug 14 bolt sf that came out of a light duty k2500 4x4. that i am going to swap in. I have so many plans for this truck i just dont have the money lol.

story of my life right there, but i really would like to an sas, but i dont think i could drive it daily after i completed it..