some new pics of my truck with factory wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
picked up some factory wheels today and thought i would share. also cranked the torsion bars up a little 6.5-7 turns.

You must be registered for see images attach

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow front sits up pretty high. You're going to HATE the way it rides. Take those speed bumps slllloooowwww. I did that when I was younger and man when I went over a bump it sounded like someone cracked a 2x4 in half.

Get a pic of your front suspension components.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i cranked them right before i got the factory wheels. man it rode like ****. but after the i put the factory wheels on it rides ALOT better. ill get a pic up of cv angles n stuff.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this is the best i have for now. forgot i took this pic untill you said something. ill get some better ones tommarow.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
some places its raking and some places it leaning. its raking a little bit at my buddies car lot which is paved so im thinking that should be pretty level. he just had a new concrete pad laid that i know is level so im gonna drive on that tommarow and see what needs to be done. i didnt want it leaning just level and where it was parked when cranked it was almost perfectly level. guess we'll see tommarow. how do my angles look? are they good? bad?

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Actually the angle you can tell it's aggressively cranked, but it doesn't look just like terrible like I thought it would. You should try and buy some ebay 2" lift shocks for the front, I bet that'd help. I know the stock ones got to have dang near 0 travel as is.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i been planning on gettin new shocks anyways being as mine are the factory bilsteins with 275k miles lol. do cv spacers help angles? we put a lift on a 03 2500hd and it came with cv spacers.