solid axle front who has one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92SAS

Reaction score
HPDana 60 limited slip, 14 boltFF detroit. 4.88 gears.
4" tuff cunty springs front, 4'shackle flip and 5 inch tuff country springs rear.
SYE and drive line brake. High angle driveline front and rear drive shafts.

YES the "little parts" here and there can add up quickly!
You must be registered for see images attach

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I'm in that cross over stage from research to beginning my parts collection, I expect it'll cost me between 5-8k depending on a few things.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
mine cost me just under a grand amd i probably have like 300 more to spend but i got a good deal on most of the stuff.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
i have a solid axle swap and there are still things i want to change. it can add up quickly when you need parts like shocks, springs, tires, wheels. check out www.offroaddirect.com they are out of utah and their kit looks solid. i have the oru kit and i want to change from a 47" spring to a 54" spring up front for ride and articulation. high steer would also be nice

FUNINMUD

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd really like to start gathering parts this year. Either later this year or during next winter for sure.
I'm sure as mentioned it's like everything else, all the little things add up very fast. I hope to get rid of my 05 rubicon jeep this year which will fund the SAS. I miss wheeling my 98 and have always liked it more so time to move on from the jeep and go back to the FS. I've missed it alot, maybe 2K KM in the last 3 years. :(

92SAS, do you have a build thread or at the very least more info on that driveline brake please!!!!

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
well i sorta cheated i wanted to SAS my 89 but looked into it and i found my 94 for sale and figured why not buy it done. it is expensive because if you dont know what your doing when removing the IFS then a shop needs to do it. and even after that getting an axle gearing it, drive shafts, brakes, shocks, all the necessary upgrades it can be well close to $10k