So, what else are we needing on gmt400.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of forums do a Locked Tech Section that are only for how to's that way all our discussion threads can be one place and the "HEY NOOB GO READ THIS" threads can be in another so they don't get stepped all over. I think it's awesome but would take alot of work. You could break it down by year model and C or K model AND of course the SS. But the section would only be for APPROVED how to's that are step by step w/ pics to walk others through the process, just a suggestion though.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Truck Of The Month (TOTM)

Sup Moderators?

Could we get a TOTM subsection within the Members section?
Forum>Pictures and Video>Truck Of The Month
Once the subsection is (hopefully) made then there could be the previous months TOTM's.
A voting section for the next months submissions.

I might be asking for a lot here but I think it could definitely clear up a bunch of threads strewn around.
I for one have a difficult time locating (the TOTM submission thread) when I submitted.

Also on another note, What's it take to Moderate?

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Sup Moderators?

Could we get a TOTM subsection within the Members section?
Forum>Pictures and Video>Truck Of The Month
Once the subsection is (hopefully) made then there could be the previous months TOTM's.
A voting section for the next months submissions.

I might be asking for a lot here but I think it could definitely clear up a bunch of threads strewn around.
I for one have a difficult time locating (the TOTM submission thread) when I submitted.

Also on another note, What's it take to Moderate?

Also to go along with the totm a poll that can do more than 10.

454SSguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How bout a wheels and tires section in the Exterior! How do we not have this?

radical7

admitted truck *****
Reaction score
Dont know if anybodys said it how abot a wheel and tire section. One section for 4wd and one for 2wd. Could help people get an idea on what wheels will fit and what they would look like. Also help determine what size will fit their trucks.