So, what else are we needing on gmt400.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I think we could use a couple more mods I think greg and butch did a great job but i hardly ever see them on here anymore. I know there is 4 or 5 threads that really need stickied. I would step up if need and I beleive truckin said he would too.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I think we could use a couple more mods I think greg and butch did a great job but i hardly ever see them on here anymore. I know there is 4 or 5 threads that really need stickied. I would step up if need and I beleive truckin said he would too.

I agree, we do need a mod or two that is around a lot...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would also be interested in this, I get pm's all the time from people wanting me to move their post or change their name etc. and I have to tell them sorry I can't help them, and I would love to be able to help!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think there need's to be a change in the street build area. I have sent probably 20 messages to people who didn't realize that no one else could post on their thread. Then they ask me to move it for them. I know that it say's at the top that it is a closed area for the original poster only, but I think there should be a large banner at the top of the page that say's NO ONE BUT BUT THE ORIGINAL THREAD ORIGINATOR CAN POST IN A THREAD or something to convey that message better!

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
It would be nice to comment on the builds everyone is posting builds in other areas to get feedback

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i agree with more mods, and i think Devs and Draggin would be great mods!

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i also 2nd the chat box for quick help for those guys that run in from the garage to do a quick read when they get stuck