So, what else are we needing on gmt400.com?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
Stickers would be cool. Maybe subforums for the different engines.

sent from my broke down vortec

Dszx13

ragged out Z71
Reaction score
I would love to start a 67-72 (C10) forum as 67-72chevytruck.org is pretty active and just not sure if it would take off.

As most know, I own

www.Gmfullsize.com - All years, but basically most members are nbs - nnbs owners.
www.GMSquarebody.com - For the 73 - 87 GM Trucks.
www.TruckModCentral.com - For all trucks - Ford, Chevy, Dodge, Nissan, and Jeep.
www.OilBurners.net - All old school ford, chevy, and dodge diesel trucks
www.TahoeYukonForum.com - For all gen Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade
www.TahoeForum.com - Same thing as above.

I did start www.HDTruckForum.com but it never took off.

I would be fine with starting a gmt800 forum if alot of you don't like GMFS or even FSC. GMFS does have alot of rough edges, and starting another forum that has a clean setup like gmt400 could work. Not sure though.

I say put it to vote!! I love this site so I wanna continue to be a supporting member of it an get my questions answered. A home haha :)

Sent from my Ragged Out Z71

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
okay here is my issue, this is overall the best forum i have ever been part of BUT, i just bought a GMT800 and will be getting rid of my GMT400, i will still be part of this forum but i have been searching around for a GMT800 forum that is worth a crap and ive had absolutely no luck, GMFullsize.com.......sucks chevroletforum.com is alright but its way to broad, too many people with to many vehicles, could you find it in your hearts to put a small GMT800 section somewhere in this website?

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind starting up a new gmt800 forum. I already own the domain www.gmt800.com. ;)

Why don't you like GMFS. :(

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind starting up a new gmt800 forum. I already own the domain www.gmt800.com. ;)

Why don't you like GMFS. :(

mayne this forum has just made me have really high standards about forum because EVERYONE on this forum is so nice to eachother and helpful like poeple should be, but ive spent a couple weeks on gmfullsize.com and there seems to be more trolls then helpfull people.
for example when i just started on that forum i posted this thread......... http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287143 .........and look at the crap i had to deal with on my own thread before it actually took off, i just dont think you can beat how nice the people are on this forum

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Check your email, I just got a notification that the new gmt800 forum is up and running. Ask and recieve, how cool is that!