Snow Plows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Radio517

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've wanted one on my truck since I got it, but can't afford a newer one. My dad has one on our old Chevy that the mount, cylinder and lights stay on the truck all the time. I don't know that I want to have all of that on there year round. Anyone have one on a 400? Anyone do anything to make it look better?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Yah just take the lights and everytgjng off with the plow idk why you would leave it on

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Yah just take the lights and everytgjng off with the plow idk why you would leave it on

It doesn't work that way. The one he has is bolted on to be "permanent" so it can't easily be removed.

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Huh never seen one the lights HAD to stay on and i live same state he does

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Huh never seen one the lights HAD to stay on and i live same state he does

Lots of the older trucks have them around here. We had a blazer that had this setup

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the whole set up bolts to the frame rails some have a belt driven pump and cable controlled valves under the hood others have the electric pump on the headgear. you can undo the upper headgear on the old style fishers and most guys that run them still around here remove the upper section with the lights and lift piston and bolt a piece of angle iron between the two frame attachments for the good weather months