SMOKED TAILS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
today i decided to smoke my tail lights an third brake turned out pretty decent i think
You must be registered for see images attach

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
def still has some orange peel but i will work on that a lil bit later t,hen polish some more

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks man, i just used wal mart dollar a can of black spray paint,dupli color laquer clear coat,scratch out,maguiers plastx polish ,and 1500 grit paper

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
Looks great..can't wait to see pics of the light output on the truck. Got some spares and a can of Rusto in the shed and might do this for my work truck

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Should look nice on your color truck. I like them on darker trucks but not lighter trucks.

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry for the huge pics ill get a better pic tomorow of them up close an also the light out put , but i just got back from town and i can see all lights just as much as stock out put

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would have left your reverse lights untouched. It's a ***** trying to back up with those things covered up with paint.

bamf93

Reaction score
thanks man, i just used wal mart dollar a can of black spray paint,dupli color laquer clear coat,scratch out,maguiers plastx polish ,and 1500 grit paper

it looks awesome man...i been looking to do the same with my truck...im gonna change my reverse lights to led's though...can yooh do a write up so this can be my weekend project?

GWKP

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would have left your reverse lights untouched. It's a ***** trying to back up with those things covered up with paint.
yeah man this was basically my practice set, ill be finding some more an smoke them lighter an also leave reverse clear
it looks awesome man...i been looking to do the same with my truck...im gonna change my reverse lights to led's though...can yooh do a write up so this can be my weekend project?
thanks man , i also want leds and ill try to do a write up i just need to find my better camera cuz my ****** cell phone camera sucks as you can already see.