SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is still interested in my build, but i have a little update:

1999 Escalade tow hitch

1999 tahoe limited rear bumper

valence back on with tow hooks (had to dremel it a little)

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Almost forgot, I replace all the electronics in the 4l60e and the wiring harness for it. Solved all my issues and shifts like brand new ;)

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
So after replacing all the electronics in the pan of my 4l60e it has been shifting smoothly and was locking the tcc normally for a while, but on my 250miles trip through the mountains towing a trailer in 3rd i could have sworn it came out of lock up a couple times then went back in a minute or so later. Maybe it had to do with the load, but i was wondering what else i could replace to fix it, or prevent future problems. I was thinking the brake switch is the only part left. It that isnt a permanent fix then i assume my tcc is just old and tired, would you agree?

Truck is currently sitting on my friends ranch, because i am getting ready to move to Grand Junction in the next 2 weeks.

I did get my tow mirrors in the mail, pretty pumped about those.

I guess when i get some time i will do some data logging on tuner pro and check the transmission operation to see if anything is obviously wrong with it.