Site Logged Me Out,What Gives?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
I was typing a reply to a thread and went to PB looking for a pic and when it came time to post the reply I had been logged out.What's the time limit on ''no action''? I thought it would be more than a few minutes

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If you click on the "remember me" check box before you log in, you will never be logged out unless you logged out yourself or cleared your cookies on you computer.

grampadirt

Reaction score
Thanks Shaggy,I knew it had to be something simple.Gonna take me a while to learn the ins & outs of your site,but cool so far

trx88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
this site does goofy things to me all the time, i can log in to reply to a thread, then the thread will not be the same, or it logs me out, or says im not logged in after i try to but then if i click forum im logged in, but click on a thread and i cant post. any other computer but mine at home is fine though...

grampadirt

Reaction score
Some computers seem to have a mind of their own.....never know what they're gonna do next,lol