Signal Mirrors for 95-00 GMT400's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool wildman thanks. I think i can figure the wiring from the signal lever harness. Just really wanted to know what wires or harness, but duh i already replaced that turn signal lever on my truck so i know where its at now. Could you post a pic of truck from side to see the whole truck and also arrow on? By the way nice crew cab. Have one just like it but mines a c2500 converted to 5 lug

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks 1sickcrewcab I will post as soon as I get time from work
You must be registered for see images attach

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's a video of the blinking arrow signals!! click on the pic it will come up!!!

You must be registered for see images attach

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Badass wildman. Thanks for ss link,but since i already have street scene mirrors. I will try and do the blinker mod on these. I really want that bed cover you got, been looking forever for that one.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Badass wildman. Thanks for ss link,but since i already have street scene mirrors. I will try and do the blinker mod on these. I really want that bed cover you got, been looking forever for that one.

Thanks and not a problem I figured the ss link sold the glass by themselves with blinkers in them you can just swap and splice!!! Good luck in finding a cover like that they are getting more rare to find!!!

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I guess if you have heated mirrors and light sensitive function, you wion't be able to install this one, right?

All things are possible it just depends on what the backside of the mirror looked like. I don't have those function so I'm not to sure. But it be worth to look into!!!

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wildman i have a ? On passenger side mirror, did you run wiring thru door and under dash to blinker harness? Thanks for the help