Signal Mirrors for 95-00 GMT400's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got to install my led turn signals. Thanks for this great writeup txwildman, your info helped me alot. My ss mirrors didnt have a backing over the whole glass only in the center so it was a little easier for me. I didnt epoxy the arrows with rubber for waterproofing i just covered them with that waterproof roof sealer. Kind of like aluminum tape with tar on back. Worked really well for me so far. Heres some pics
You must be registered for see images attach

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally got to install my led turn signals. Thanks for this great writeup txwildman, your info helped me alot. My ss mirrors didnt have a backing over the whole glass only in the center so it was a little easier for me. I didnt epoxy the arrows with rubber for waterproofing i just covered them with that waterproof roof sealer. Kind of like aluminum tape with tar on back. Worked really well for me so far. Heres some pics

Daaaamn bro that looks great nice work!! Always good to let someone in on how things work !!! I pm'd you check it out!!

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks dude! You wern't kidding about that wire that came with led super thin. Yeah just wired in some 16 guage wire and all was good. Kind of tricky to run that dam wire on thru door and boot then inside cab but i got it. Thanks again