Signal Mirrors for 95-00 GMT400's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wildman i have a ? On passenger side mirror, did you run wiring thru door and under dash to blinker harness? Thanks for the help

Yes I ran the wire thru the door rubber boot (between the door and cab) and under the dash to hide the wire. And had it come out right under the steering colum and crimped it to the right signal (dark blue) wire. I did the same to the ground wire I solder both ground wires from both signals and o-ring'd it to the frame.

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks txwildman! Looking for the light arrows on ebay already. You were alot of help

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No i haven't txwildman. Been raining down here allot and I've been kind of scared to take off mirror glass. Lol. . What kind of plastic or is that foam you used to cover back of arrow? and what kind of epoxy you use? Sorry for all the ?s but theres like a million different epoxys. just a general plastic epoxy or something?

Last edited:

1sickcrewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well just as the title reads I been looking for a while for a LED turn signal kit of some sort for these type of mirrors (NO LUCK). Muth signal mirror CO. doesn't carry them or any other maker. So I found these on Ebay $11.99 and got to thinking maybe I can make my own.
You must be registered for see images attach

If you are wondering what mirrors it's these set of mirrors below

I started with removing the glass very carefully not to break the glass it popped right off!!!

Next the glass needed to be removed from the backing plate, with the HEAT here in TEXAS it was easy!! (the adhesive was warm already LOL)
I noticed the glass sit flushed with the backing plate so the backing plate had to be cut out to accommodate the LED arrow signal cause the instruction from the signal arrows said to put behind the glass but they are a little bulky so the glass wouldn't sit flush to the backing plate so it was cut out in the shape of the arrow.

Next I mounted the signal arrows to a plastic piece and apoxy it to the backing plate so no light would show thru

Opxy the mirror back on the front of the backing plate and tested the arrow signals Not a good pic but none the less it was daylight out!!

I didn't like the wire the arrow signals came with so I put thicker wire I ran the wire thru the mirror like the factory wire runs thru and thru the door jam rubber boot and up the dash to connect to the L & R signal wires. Mount the mirror and BAM i got signal mirrors!!! I love them (sorry for the crappy pics but better ones to come soon)

Let me know what ya'll think thanks!!!

Hey txwildman on pic 5 that is plastic or like foam backing? And on pic 6 why does it look like your mirror has a hole? Am i just seeing things

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey txwildman on pic 5 that is plastic or like foam backing? And on pic 6 why does it look like your mirror has a hole? Am i just seeing things