Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I've got the cab removed now. Just need to get rid of it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is my 230,000 mile 350. Still ran good, just leaked oil like crazy.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
yeah, and the hard part is going to be getting it out of my garage.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Can anyone say pallet jack borrowing? Those things are so handy, as long as you have concrete to roll it on.....

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I see the use of a sawzaw in your future my friend

My thoughts exactly. I have been thinking how I need to cut it up into pieces. The glass is the only part I don't want to deal with.

As for a pallet jack...It would be nice to use one of those Crown pallet riders that are used in warehousing. But I do not know anyone with either one.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The back window is easy to remove with a utility knife, I have cut several myself. The windshield I would never try again, without the correct tools.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I'm thinking the best way to remove the windshield at this point is a BFH and a shop vac. :smile:

It looks like cutting it up and selling it for scrap metal is going to be what I do. There isn't anyone showing interest in it but I'm going to wait about a week then it will be time to break out the sawzall.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I hate that you will have to do that, but I definitly understand, but cutting up the cab will be a good aggression release for you!