Sick of this storage box Laying around

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I have a single bedroom apartment and this under hood storage box has been sitting in the closet for three years. All the hardware is in the box, I cleaned it and I'm pretty sure I hit it with armorall before I wrapped it up and put it in the box. I had three of these. This one I had a buyer for and it fell through. I no longer have the pics as they were on my iPhone two phones back. Make an offer. I want it gone. Thanks folks!

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I do but I changed plans. I found a small crack by the lower mounting bolt. I won't sell something that's not in perfect shape. I'm going to use it on my truck as the one I have is full of very crudely cut holes from my first HID adventure and my new harness isn't a rats nest. I can search for a couple at the yards when I go next. I can usually find at least three or four with one in good enough shape for me to actually sell. If you want to go that route I'd be more than happy to find one for you on my next trip out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I've got a spare one.
May or may not have the bolts. Nice & clean. Good shape. No cracks. No broken tabs on the lid.
$40.00 + ship.
I'm a ways away from Texas. West coast of Canada, so the shipping might be a deal-breaker for you.
PM me if you're interested.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
You can go his route too. I may be making a trip next week. I'll keep an eye out for a few

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
You can go his route too. I may be making a trip next week. I'll keep an eye out for a few

Find me a nbs z71 Tahoe lower valence. Free shipping for guys named Kris right? Okay good we have a deal I'll be waiting lol

sent from my glade air freshner