Should I color match my bumper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
A few of you know my truck and how its color matched all the way around except for the bumper. I always decided against color matching it due to the fact that I go mudding a lot and run over lots of shrubs:crazy: but if I do colormatch it, I would wrap the finished product in clear vinyl wrap, for protection. here is a picture of my truck, front and back. Opinions? Ive actually thought about doing below the trim white and above the trim black, but might just do it all white. :think:

You must be registered for see images attach

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
too much white imo. should do black bumpers and leave molding as is..

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
you painted the suspension but scared of scratching the bumper? grow some balls and paint it haha

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
hsis upsension wasn't chrome to begin with :deal: easier to chip paint on chrome lol

ThePlague

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like the look of the color match with the bumper moldings, but i also like the smooth bumper color matched. I finally got mine color matched an love it. wish i woulda did that mod sooner than later.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
too much white imo. should do black bumpers and leave molding as is..
my rear bumper was black once. i didnt like it as much after i painted it white. it looked decent but i think white looks alot better, well it looks better than chrome. haha

Color match and ditch the moulding :deal: would look so :boobs:
thought about it, but that will be after i get new paint and fender flares :mario:

that looks darn good
you painted the suspension but scared of scratching the bumper? grow some balls and paint it haha
haha i constantly have to touch up my suspension!
hsis upsension wasn't chrome to begin with :deal: easier to chip paint on chrome lol
true true
i like the look of the color match with the bumper moldings, but i also like the smooth bumper color matched. I finally got mine color matched an love it. wish i woulda did that mod sooner than later.
same. ive honestly thought about color matching my molding as well. who knows, ill think of something sooner or later lol