Severe front end of shake need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cutter

Reaction score
I have a 1990 Chevy k2500 4x4 it has a 6 inch lift 39/19/15 tires at 30 miles the front tires go crazy shaking back and forth the alignment is good tires balanced dual steering stabilizer shock alphas been done to after shake none of it helped

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
i would start with rotating the tire. just because it is really hard to get a good balance on such a big tire. if thats not it then you definitely have something worn out up front.

SouthBoston

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Id say replace the sway bar bushings, tie rod ends, pitman arm....I had it happening on my 92 GMC and spent $8 on some replacement bushings at autozone and have had no trouble since. I know that can make for some interesting driving lol

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
What about your ball joints or wheel hub assembly? IFS has a hard time with super wide tires like that. Wider tires have more drag which puts a lot more strain on ball joints. 19" wide is a lot of strain. With 13.5" wide tires on my girls Sierra causes even moog ball joints to go out every other year it seems like

Cutter

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help what i found was the tires out of balance or rims bent i put a set of 40 12,5 x15 tires and rims used of course to poor to nuy new and new tie rod ends and it quit trying to have some one check old rims and tires to find real pronlem but as of now smooth as glass thanks agian for all the help