Semiguy409's Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Well update... Detailed it inside and out then watched it get rained on all weekend... Got some pics while it was clean...

First set/post is at my house.... second is at my grandparents farm.

You must be registered for see images

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score

And thats about it... Haven't done anything to it lately... Don't plan on doing anything to it for the next year... Gotta save up for a semi after high school...

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Third pic on the farm: lawn mower snuck into the picture trying to be BA like the big boys, haha

I love your truck Jake. Doesn't look like anyone elses, the styling is unique and I really really like it. Hopefully you show up at the GTG cuz I'd love to see that truck in person! (hopefully I show up...)

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
that truck is to awesome

Thanks!!!!

Third pic on the farm: lawn mower snuck into the picture trying to be BA like the big boys, haha

I love your truck Jake. Doesn't look like anyone elses, the styling is unique and I really really like it. Hopefully you show up at the GTG cuz I'd love to see that truck in person! (hopefully I show up...)

I seen that right when i posted the pics of FB... Haha.

And thanks a lot man! She isn't as pretty in person, lots of paint flaws and rock chips in the paint, but thats what I get for driving down gravel and painting it outside in a quarry. haha. Oh well its a high school truck, it aint ment to be the nicest truck you ever seen! Just don't get your hopes up thinking she is flawless! Haha

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Oh I know... none of these trucks look as good as they do in the pics, kind of like they never sound as good in the videos as they do in real life, haha