seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
do they make them for split benches? those looks nice for the price.

from what i have seen, that particular seller makes them only for bucket seats and the rear bench. Ill keep looking and if i come across these seat covers that are for split bench ill post the link.

91Bluestreak

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thank you for posting the pics bulestreak, they rly do look good for the money, looks a whole lot better and fit better than any other universal seat covers i have seen. The ones you got are cloth seat covers right?

yes mine are cloth tan & black with a split rear seat. They come with a bunch of metal s hooks to hook all the straps to for a tighter fit.

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
This is the reply I got back from the seller of the seat covers in case anyone wants to know since i said id let yall know, I had sent an email to question about the arm rest on the bucket seats. Our seat covers do not have a pass through for attached arm rest. However we do have several customers that have successfully cut an opening in the material for the armrest to pass through as our seat cover material does not tear easily and is very durable. These covers will only fit the seat styles as pictured in this auction and are not fully custom. We have chosen the best standard cut seat covers in the best quality materials for your year, make, and model. We have sold many seat covers to customers with your same vehicle, and our customers are very pleased with the fit and superior performance of our seat covers. Our seat covers are much higher quality than any of our competitor's seat covers, and that is why we are the only ones that are capable of showing such detailed photos and descriptions of our products in our auctions. If you are unhappy with the seat covers for whatever reason, you are always allowed to return them for a refund as long as they are in brand new condition. Please let us know if you have any additional questions that we can help answer. I hope this helps, and thank you for looking at our auctions!!

So if i get them i will just not have arm rests which isnt that big of a deal, I will prolly order them when i get enough money and give them a shot.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that.
I really like my arm rest

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My niece has some Wet Okole covers on her car I tell you guys they look factory I guess it's you get what you pay for.

My 93 GMC truck came with FlexSteel leather seats well I had them redone twice on warrenty then the third time I did the drivers and passengers and bottom front bucket seats in gray vinyl and they look good as new. The center seat folds up and it still has factory leather and it looks moreless im going to have to get it done I have heard that marine vinyl is super. My whole back seat is not leather but when I bought it new they wanted one to think it was so it still looks brand new.