School cop and My pipes experience yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The moment you think you can play around because you have it under control, is the moment when you'll learn a costly lesson.

Couldn't have worded it better.

I used to be that guy, in fact, my principle mentioned me in his speech for our graduation; mentioned my driving. If there is one thing I have learned since driving (I know, 9 years aint that long) is never get comfortable behind the wheel. Always expect the unexpected, and always look for danger. I'm still a ***** when I drive and some people don't like riding with me because I still drive like a *****. But I don't ever get comfortable.

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
Couldn't have worded it better.

I used to be that guy, in fact, my principle mentioned me in his speech for our graduation; mentioned my driving. If there is one thing I have learned since driving (I know, 9 years aint that long) is never get comfortable behind the wheel. Always expect the unexpected, and always look for danger. I'm still a ***** when I drive and some people don't like riding with me because I still drive like a *****. But I don't ever get comfortable.

Agreed. We had a cop for our security at school. I can honestly say that I didn't screw around like that when I was in school, BUT my truck being straightpiped, and clean and red brought it lots of unwanted attention. I had the officer tell me multiple times to slow down because I was accelerating too fast, even though 99% of the time I wasn't. I even had people motion for me to and yell at me to slow down while driving down 25MPH streets. Eventually after him complaining about my driving, I asked him to radar me leaving class so I could prove that I wasn't doing anything stupid. He did and he was wrong. After that he never said a thing to me.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
LMFAO, i wish i was still in highschool, we never had any cops or guards, but i still have one of the loudest trucks in town, used to love leaving the parking lot, in low 1st gear, reving to the moon then slamming her into second and rowing right into 3rd.

truck barely sees 3000RPM now adays. :lol:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was also that guy briefly in high school straight pipes no cats no mufflers didn't give a darn...Same situation except I was a middle class kid going to a rich kid high school. That was 7-8 years ago. When you get older you realize how stupid you really look doing things like that. Mark my words, wait till your 24 or 25 and then see how cool you feel revving your not fast at all truck up next to people. When you are older and you see things that it just makes you laugh real hard and then mutter high school...hahaha

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
I was also that guy briefly in high school straight pipes no cats no mufflers didn't give a darn...Same situation except I was a middle class kid going to a rich kid high school. That was 7-8 years ago. When you get older you realize how stupid you really look doing things like that. Mark my words, wait till your 24 or 25 and then see how cool you feel revving your not fast at all truck up next to people. When you are older and you see things that it just makes you laugh real hard and then mutter high school...hahaha

x9999999999

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was that guy.....about 30 years ago. My first ticket was excessive speed, reckless driving, evading arrest, and resisting arrest. I was driving my sister to school in a Pinto. Went to court (with my mom) and the judge asks me if its true. I said no, and told him what really happened (I actually told the truth). So the judge asks me if i have my license on me. I say yes. He says 'Let me have it'. Im thinking 'So much for my driving ever again.' He takes it and looks at it for a minute, hands it to my mother and says 'Give it back to him in a week'.

My second ticket (or maybe third, or 4th) I was doing 150+ in a 55mph zone. Soon as I saw the cop I just pulled over and stopped and waited for him to catch up. He was a bit pissed cause I was pulling him badly. Wrote me up for 65. I didnt even challenge it. Just went down and paid it.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You're an idiot for doing that in front of him in all honestly.

But louder means faster right?

Honestly, this kind of things just ****** me off being a teenager myself. I'm tired of the crap some kids get because other kids like to do crap like this.

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My second ticket (or maybe third, or 4th) I was doing 150+ in a 55mph zone. Soon as I saw the cop I just pulled over and stopped and waited for him to catch up. He was a bit pissed cause I was pulling him badly. Wrote me up for 65. I didnt even challenge it. Just went down and paid it.
Your lucky, when I got caught doing 101 in a 55 I also pulled over right away and was polite as possible, the cop put me in jail.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My truck is just as loud as it used to be, except I don't flaunt it like Highschool :p

Same here except now I have true duals with cats instead of y pipe no cats no mufflers lol so It's still loud as hell if I want it to be but sounds 1000x better.