SAS Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cody_350

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
my neighbor has a reputible Fab shop and I'm gonna let him do it for me. my plan is to do a front and rear axle swap to 3/4 ton ford axles and 4.56 gears. I want to do coilovers and 4 link but 4 link is gonna cost me $2,500. should I really do that now? I'm trying to stay under $15k and the tires and wheels are gonna cost about $6k. how much will 4 link affect my ride? will it improve it any more? remember I'm doing coilovers for it. it's probably gonna be 6" of lift because I'm running 375/45R22 Nitto Trail Grapplers and 22x16 Fuel Forged wheels. any help is appreciated

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
Think I'd do just the front first and see how it is,you might like it and postpone the rear.BTW,I'll be watching any thread you create for the SAS.I've always wanted to do that to mine,I already have the 4:56 gears,is a 3/4t and have the FF rear.

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
4 links in the front are pretty tricky to package. Why not a three link? Or leaf's and be done with it the way a billion other people already have?

Cody_350

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
leaf springs ride too rough if I don't wanna pay out the ass for the top of the line quality springs. tricky to package? what do you mean? my Offroad shop neighbor is doing all the work. and lol I don't want to be like everyone else. "oh look another OBS on lead springs, so original"