Roof lights opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I already have a diesel bumper. Maybe i will just go with the headache rack. Any opinions on puttinf some lights facing the rear? So when im fishing before daen i dont drive my boat on to the dock agaon because i cant see.

Sent from fiberglass covered Galaxy S3

mount more lights to the rack and point at least 2 backwards

you mean like thisssss?
You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I plan to make a headache rack and do rear facing lights. Our reverse lights have always been dim and I have tinted windows. So backing in the dark is a chore and a half. I've already got a GoPro video of me taking on a tree and losing due to lack of rearward visibility. As for wiring leave the 3rd brake alone. In the floor on the pass side under the rear seat carpet is a plug. Pop this out and run wires here. Yes it's a pain but its a clean install and a great excuse to do a top notch interior detail since the seats are out and the carpet is all exposed. Collect the $50 in change that has been trapped for so many years, the ancient French fries etc.