Rolling Fenders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know this topic has been discussed much before, but the search feature here sucks! Whats the best way to roll the fenders? Do you suggest taking off the tire, heating up the metal and then just pounding it in with a mallet? I tried the baseball bat routine and it failed miserably for me.

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you try a larger bat ?
seen some dremeled in 1" cuts and then rolled
seen some done with a fender rolling tool (good luck finding 1)
seen some beat to hell with a **BFH**

I'm a semi ole head so I chose not to roll mine and simply run tires that don't rubb.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I have rolled two sets of fenders with just a hammer that came out fine. Just take your time hammering the edge a little at a time working your way around the fender. There are a few ways to roll the fenders like mentioned so it is just a matter of preference.

Low 89

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I tried hammering and the paint simply chipped and there was no bending of the metal whatsoever. Also, found a spot on the drivers side fender where the rust has gone through. I hardly knew I even had rust there until now..

LonH

Reaction score
I scored the paint along the fender lip to keep it from chipping. I used a hammer and dolly, the lip rolled easliy for me.

low98

Reaction score
i took a hammer and used a piece of wood that i had laying around, but the hammer was better!!

ilikethewoods

Reaction score
MAN! I need to roll mine, but not trying to take hammers to the fenders! I need that fender rolling tool! EBay here I come!