Reupholstered OBS door panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The door panels look like they came out nice! What is in the knock plates below the HVAC controls? They look like digital readouts?

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
The door panels look like they came out nice! What is in the knock plates below the HVAC controls? They look like digital readouts?

The bezel came out of a customized ecsb and they are lighted switches which I haven't figured out what to do with yet. I going to see another parts truck this weekend to see if it has a clean bezel along with other pieces I may need.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Thanks, I started out with a 60/40 out of a Tahoe and found these for $80 on C-list. I hung the door panels and took a couple pics, they are not installed since I need to get an upholstery shop to staple the new weather stripping to the door panels and there done!
You must be registered for see images attach

willinthe985

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not the color scheme I would do, but it looks great. Can't wait to find time to change my interior from retarded blue to a nice black color.